Monday, November 10, 2008

my favorite books

I love reading! I read whenever I have the time to read. What are my favorite books? Well, I really like the book The Curse Of The Campfire Weenies. Trust me, it's better than its name. I also really like the book called The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, it's really funny, if you read it, you'll probably pee your pants cause it's funny! I really like the book called Fairy's Return too. But my ultimate favorite book it called Breaking Dawn. Reading is good for your colons! But, who cares about your colons? Not me!!!!!!! But before I finish writing this post, I need to say something. READING BOOKS IS LIKE T.V. IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx, Nicole xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Nicky- YOu are so hilarious! YOur dad just told me about your blog! I love it and I will have to check it often! Put on some pictures of yourself...I want to see how grown up you are! I love ya! YOu are such a sweety! Love Kristen