Mennis walks down the hall bullying little kids. "I'm gonna' pulverize you kids!!!!!" he screamed at the two best friends Sally and Joe. "Don't hurt me, please, no!" Joe said in terror. "Your not nice." Sally says. At this point, a young girl, but older than Joe and Sally, named Sharpay, walked down the hall, and looked stunned. "Are you two being bullied? Don't listen to him. Come with me." The bell gave an ear-piercing noise as it rang. "Oh, there's the bell, let's go!" Sharpay said. "Thanks for walking us awayfrom that mean bully!" Sally said politely. "Huh...you're pretty..."Joe said in voice so desperately, Sharpay couldn't believe it."SNAP!!!!!THEY'RE WALKIN' AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!" Mennis screamed.
"Never trust a bully, they do not do good stuff." Sharpay said as she walked Joe and Sally to the playground. "I hate Mennis, he is so mean!!!" Joe said. Sharpay left them near the playground and went on the hill. Mennis walked over to bully those poor little kids again. "I'm gonna give you some bad swirlies!" Mennis said angrily. "But, I'm not allowed in the boys bathroom!!!!" Sally cried. " I'll teach that bully a lesson." Joe said as he followed Mennis into the boys bathroom. Suddenly Sally heard a flush. "YAY!!!!! JOE?!?! You did it, you gave Mennis a swirly!!!!!!" Sally said joyfully. Joe walked out of the bathroom soaking wet. "Or not," Sally said. "No, he gave me a swirly..." Joe said. Sharpay walked out of the girls bathroom and said, "Did Mennis give you a swirly?" "Duh, what do you think? Gooooooosssssssssshhhhhh. "Not me, because I'm not allowed in the boys bathroom !!!!!!" Sally said cheerfully. "Oh no! Here comes Miss Clark!" everyone shouted. "Go to the principals office, NOW!!!!!" Miss Clark said.
"That bully's mean!!!" Joe said. "Notice, Mennis has no friends, maybe we should be his friends." Sharpay said sadly. " Yeah, that's a good idea." Sally said. They all walked towards Mennis. "We want to be your friends." Sharpay said. "I don't know, but I do need some friends." Mennis said acting lonely.
Everyone ran out to the playground ." Thanks for being my friends." Mennis said. He tossed the ball to Sharpay, and she tossed it to Sally, and she tossed it to Joe. They all laughed as they had so much fun with their new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment